Terms and Conditions
- Social Distance Charters reserves the right to substitute any vessel without prior notice.
- Social Distance Charters reserves the right to cancel any tour without prior notice.
- Passengers must be ready at the stipulated point of departure within ten minutes of the departure time or risk losing their reservation.
- If in the opinion of the captain, the tour cannot be continued for any reason, then the captain may terminate the tour at that time.
- Social Distance Charters is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage, or goods without assigning any reason. Therefore passengers shall comply with the Navigation Act 1912 (as amended 1079) and all regulations, orders, or instructions given by the captain. Cabo Trek shall not be responsible for any damage or loss occasioned.
- Passengers shall not carry any alcoholic liquor, matches (other than safety matches), explosives, volatile spirit, or other goods of a dangerous, inflammable, or offensive nature. In the event of a passenger being required not to embark or to disembark from the vessel under the provisions of this condition, Social Distance Charters, nor the captain shall be under any liability to such passenger of any kind whatsoever.
- Passengers who are under the influence at the start of a tour and present, at the discretion of the manager in charge and/or the guide, a potential risk for themselves, the crew, or other passengers can be denied to participate in the activity. No refund will be issued.
- 8.This ticket is available for use on the day of the issue only. Social Distance Charters reserves the right to grant a credit for the issue of a ticket on another tour but no refund shall be given.
- In the event that any specified tour is canceled, then Social Distance Charters may, either refund the fare or issue the passenger a ticket for another tour.
- The captain and Social Distance Charters shall not be responsible for any injury to a person or damage to property arising out of any tour.
- Social Distance Charters reserves the right to contact guests regarding changes in tour times due to occupancy. No tour times will be changed without the consent of guests.
- Cabos Route’s Transportation is an external service provider that offers Round Trip transportation from your hotel to Social Distance Charters office in Cabo San Lucas. Social Distance Charters is involved with the reservation but is not responsible for the actual transportation process, this service provider is a suggestion to our guests. Social Distance Charters cannot assume any responsibility for this external service.
1. If Social Distance Charters staff cancels the trip, a full refund will be provided.
2. Deposits made at the moment of booking are non-refundable.
3. A cancellation made less than 72 hours prior to departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee, and no refund shall be given.
4. Be Prepared – No Refund for Sea Sickness! Don’t let seasickness spoil your day – visit your local Pharmacy or Natural Health Food Store.
5. Offers, Promotions, Codes, and Special Pricing.
- All tours booked with any offer, promotion, discount codes, or during an event with special pricing are not subject to cancellations or refunds. The tours may be moved to another date and time based on availability. Refunds will not be granted for this type of reservation.